logo comp4

Quartz Surfaces Vs Granite Production Used

Fully 10 percent of the volume in a quartz countertop isnt stone at all, but rather a polymeric or cementbased bindernd the other 90 percent crushed up waste granite, marble, and natural stone or recycled industrial wastes such as ceramic, silica, glass.